Home > Cloth Diapers > One Size Diapers > Flip One Size Diaper System >
Flip: One-Size Diaper Cover
Availability: Out of Stock
Enter the quantity you wish to purchase in the white space.
Colored spaces indicate out-of-stock items.
Click color name for
The no mess, no fuss, no worries way to cloth diaper!
Cloth diapering has never been so easy!
• TOSS the used insert into your diaper pail
• REPLACE the insert with a clean one
• REUSE the cover. The one-size cover and insert adjusts to fit most babies from 7-35 pounds.
• A waterproof shell, so no extra cover is needed.
• Available in both snaps or hook/loop closures.
• Wipe the inside of the cover out and use it over and over again!
• Form fitting elastic to prevent leaks.
• Patent pending comfy butterfly closure. A feature that is unique to cloth diapers made by Cotton Babies.
• No stuffing involved just tuck insert under flaps and go!
• Disposable inserts are perfect for use while traveling.
• Patent pending 3x3 adjustable snap system to fit most babies from birth to potty training.
Wash hot, line dry cover, tumble dry reusable inserts. No laundry additives or softeners.
Cover Outer: %100 Polyester
Cover Tabs: %95 Polyester, 5% Spandex
*U.S. and International patents pending.
**Fit is approximate and may vary depending on size and shape of your baby.
Based on 7 review(s)
Write a review
I received a couple Flips for my baby shower. Being new to CDing, it seemed the perfect system - economical, simple, and flexible. However, I ended up washing the covers after each use (instead of wiping and reusing) and hated the way the thick organic inserts felt stiff and wet on his little bum. We prefer pockets now, but keep Flips on hand for use while washing or stripping our favorites.
I'm a newbiw to cloth diapering and this is the first thing i bought
as a first timer, cloth diapering was really confusing. i opted for the flip as my first purchase. i liked that i could use different liners and get a feel for the world of cloth diapering. so far, i love them. they withstood a few would-be blowouts and havent leaked a bit. my DS seems comfy in them and i wish i would have used cloth with my other two boys! :)
I have been cloth diapering my daughter for a year and a half. As most cloth diapering parents know, it's a lot of trial and error finding the right fit for your baby. I am beyond happy with this cover. Trim, no leaks, no red marks, easy to snap, and ADORABLE! I didn't try these until last month, and I am kicking myself for not buying them sooner!
I have been using these covers as my "go to" diaper along with the OsoCozy Better Fit prefolds with my daughter since she was about a month old. They are a really high quality cover. They are nice and stretchy with lots of snap options so I can always get a great fit. I think they would have been too big when she was born at just over 7lbs, but when she started using them at around 9 lbs there were no fit issues. Using them with a prefold is the perfect nighttime solution for us and I have never had a leak while using them. If you are looking to diaper on a budget 6-8 of these and some prefolds are all you need!
I really like the flip covers with flip inserts, other inserts, or just a prefold. They contain very well and are easy to use. Very daddy and daycare friendly!